Friday, January 31, 2014

Narrowly Defined Geographics + Untethered Creativity = Magic

Through my recent reunion with my early career mentor Scott Cohen of The Lifecube Project in Downtown Las Vegas I had the opportunity to spend some time in the Fremont East District which is home to the Downtown Project funded and spearheaded by Zappos.com's Tony Hsieh. The whole experience was very cool for me and I immediately felt "at home" in a way that's hard to describe but when you feel it, you know it without question. The last time I felt so in tune with a vibe of a community within a narrowly defined georgraphicphysical location was when I moved into the Urban Abode in the Roosevelt Row Arts District in Downtown Phoenix where my "tour guide" at that time was the inimitable Barry Schwartz

Here....watch this and see if this explains it better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are greatly appreciated!